Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.542 CLP / GTQ
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,217,055 (Q36,749) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)