Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.362 CLP / GTQ
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,407,329 (Q39,454) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)