Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.210 CLP / GTQ
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,436,389 (Q40,329) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)