Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.652 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,740,359 (20,351TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)