Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.950 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,864,222 ($6,038) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)