Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,750,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,612,905 (₩4,342,950) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)