Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 173.135 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,070,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,879,382 (R$ 16,631) in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)