Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 902.859 CLP / JOD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,096,314 (Dinar 3,429) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (34 minutes ago)