Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 944.898 CLP / JOD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,409,210 (Dinar 3,608) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)