Cost of living in Amiens, France vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 763.285 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,145,833 (€5,432) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 4 hours ago)