Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 784.442 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,092,938 (€5,218) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)