Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.903 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,394,471 (219,610 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)