Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 784.676 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,003,307 (€3,827) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)