Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 781.994 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,226,651 (€4,126) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,910,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)