Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 770.117 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,334,664 (€4,330) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)