Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 763.697 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,415,185 (€4,472) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)