Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 666.065 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,206,343 ($4,814) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (37 minutes ago)