Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 670.504 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,577,040 ($5,335) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,870,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)