Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 740.864 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,322,055 (€4,484) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)