Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 763.697 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,574,295 (€4,680) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)