Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.685 CLP / YER *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,927,081 (1,090,152 ﷼) in Al Mukalla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)