Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 179.252 CLP / SAR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,119,749 (﷼ 17,404) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)