Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.122 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,180,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,550,516 (E£ 66,904) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (28 minutes ago)