Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.777 CLP / AED
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,520,762 (Dirham 19,369) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)