Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 184.255 CLP / AED
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,731,434 (Dirham 20,251) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)