Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.442 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,438,607 (₨258,283) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)