Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.135 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,560,766 (₨280,310) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)