Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.619 CLP / DZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,782,876 (495,221 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)