Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01590 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,250,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,687,028 (﷼ 168,961,753) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)