Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.165 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,290,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,887,767 (Mex$ 92,661) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)