Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.272 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,290,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,065,758 (Mex$ 86,919) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)