Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.598 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,822,066 (Mex$ 79,276) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (39 minutes ago)