Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.028 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,515,936 (20,123TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)