Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 106.898 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,535,588 (23,720TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)