Cost of living in Aden, Yemen vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.695 CLP / YER *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,080,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,809,694 (1,042,392 ﷼) in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)