Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 488.516 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,594,227 (AU$7,357) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)