Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 477.940 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,573,468 (AU$7,477) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)