Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.853 CLP / ETB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,294,556 (138,119 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)