Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.266 CLP / ETB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,312,099 (136,489 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)