Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.541 CLP / SDG *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,020,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,665,484 (74,998 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)