Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.603 CLP / GHS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,696,784 (GH₵26,866) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)