Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01624 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,780,042 (﷼ 171,156,635) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)