Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01503 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,651,226 (﷼ 176,405,055) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £750 (38 minutes ago)