Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Arica, Chile (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01054 CLP / IRRX *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,223,535 (﷼ 137,719,811) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)