Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.413 CLP / DKK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 42% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,201,173 (kr41,022) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)