Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.623 CLP / DKK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,197,490 (kr41,305) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)