Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 22% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,949 ($2,271) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)