Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,974 (3,181 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)