Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13075 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 20% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,912 (14,619元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €22,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 35 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €11,111 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kraków costs 400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Ushuaia costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)