Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,908 (元15,269) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)