Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,697 (13,448元) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)