Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,440 (2,809KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)