Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03177 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,219 (38,383₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)