Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,676 ($3,069) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)