Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,392 (₩4,348,814) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)