Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 (₩4,466,913) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)