Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,472 (¥431,003) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)