Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,565 (2,742,999 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)