Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 23% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,088 (3,264,421 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)