Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23423 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,311 (﷼ 9,866) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)