Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13237 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,843 (元13,926) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)