Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04643 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,195 (Mex$ 25,742) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)