Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12390 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 29% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,916 (元15,468) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)