Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23272 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,735 (7,455 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)