Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23304 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,956 (8,392 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)