Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 819 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,693 (C$4,036) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)