Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,989 (C$4,525) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)