Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47395 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 25% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,248 (ƒ 6,852) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)