Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,593 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)