Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,450 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 5 hours ago)